These Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop are applicable to the relationship between Takeaway.com and the Customer who subscribed to the Loyalty Program.
Customer: a natural person or legal entity placing an Order through the Platform.
General Terms and Conditions Consumers: the most recent version of the general terms and conditions for consumers of Takeaway.com.
Loyalty Points: value points that can be awarded by Takeaway.com to a Member, which can be exchanged in the Loyalty Shop.
Loyalty Program: award program in which Takeaway.com can award Loyalty Points to Customers who place Orders.
Loyalty Shop: the online shop where a Member can exchange awarded Loyalty Points for vouchers.
Member: a Customer who subscribed to the Loyalty Program.
Offer: the range of products and services offered by the Restaurant that can be ordered by the Customer through the Platform.
Order: an order placed by the Customer with the Restaurant of the Offer selected by the Customer.
Platform: Takeaway.com and Takeaway.com’s affiliates’ and business partners’ website(s), apps, tools and other devices.
Restaurant: a company that prepares and sells meals, beverages and related articles and uses the Platform for the establishment and payment and delivery of Orders.
Takeaway.com: Takeaway.com European Operations B.V. acting for itself and on behalf of any corporate entity or person that controls, are controlled by or under the common control, directly or indirectly, with Takeaway.com Group B.V.
Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop: these terms and conditions in respect of the Loyalty Shop of Takeaway.com, as amended from time to time.
Takeaway.com operating under the name of ‘Lieferando.at’:
Address principal place of business:
1011 DK Amsterdam
VAT no.: NL815697661B01
Tel: 053-4805860 (open from Monday to Wednesday from 10:00h – 23:00h, from Thursday to Sunday from 10:00h to 00:00h)
Fax: 01-928 06 09
1. The Loyalty Program is available to Customers for their personal use only and is limited to one account per Customer.
2. To subscribe to the Loyalty Program, a Customer is required to register an account on Lieferando.at with a valid email address. By registering an account, a Customer agrees that these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop will apply to the relationship between Takeaway.com and the Customer subscribed to the Loyalty Program.
3. The General Terms and Conditions Consumers continue to apply to the relationship between Takeaway.com and the Customer, unless they explicitly differ from these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop. In that situation the latter will prevail.
4. Takeaway.com may refuse at its sole discretion the subscription of a Costumer in the Loyalty Program.
1. Loyalty Points and vouchers have no monetary or cash value and cannot be converted into any currency.
2. Customers with a valid email address automatically receive 10 Loyalty Points per executed and paid Order.
3. To exchange awarded Loyalty Points, a Customer needs to register an account on Lieferando.at. Upon valid subscription, the Customer becomes a Member.
4. The total up-to-date amount of Loyalty Points awarded is visible on a Member’s Lieferando.at account after a maximum of 24 hours from the time the last Order was placed.
5. Loyalty Points are not transferable to other accounts of Members or otherwise.
6. Loyalty Points expire 12 months following the date such Loyalty Points have been awarded to the Member.
7. Loyalty Points will be classed as redeemed once exchanged for vouchers in the Loyalty Shop.
8. Members are required to report any inaccuracy in their awarded Loyalty Points to Takeaway.com’s customer service within one month from discovering such inaccuracy.
9. Takeaway.com has the right:
- to correct any wrongfully awarded Loyalty Points; or
- to correct any Loyalty Points that were awarded while the Order and/or payment thereof was cancelled; and
- to annul any vouchers that are exchanged with such Loyalty Points within three months from the date of redemption.
1. Members can only exchange their Loyalty Points for vouchers in the Loyalty Shop.
2. Redeemed vouchers are visible in a Member’s account under the tab ‘Redeemed offers’.
3. The vouchers in the Loyalty Shop are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for other vouchers.
5. Vouchers cannot be combined with other vouchers of any kind.
6. All vouchers have an expiration date, which can be found on the voucher in the Loyalty Shop. Some vouchers are only available while stocks last
7. If a Member uses the redeemed voucher on the website(s) of third parties, the Member enters into an agreement with the relevant third party. The terms and conditions of the third party may apply to such agreement. Takeaway.com is not liable for any non-compliance by the relevant third party with such agreement.
8. After expiration of the voucher the Loyalty Points that were used to exchange that voucher will not be returned to the Customer.
1. Takeaway.com can alter these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop, any aspect of the Loyalty Program including redemption procedures and rewards in any respect, all without prior notice. For example, but without limitation, we may add, delete or change partners, suppliers, time, limits for collection, redemption or use of Loyalty Points or rewards. Takeaway.com will publish the amended Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop on the Platform.
2. A Member who continues participation in the Loyalty Program constitutes his/ her acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop.
3. A Member can choose to leave the Loyalty Program at any time. Members leave the Loyalty Program by deleting their Lieferando.at account. By leaving the Loyalty Program, a Member terminates the relationship with Takeaway.com with respect to the Loyalty Program and forfeits the right to any Loyalty Points accrued.
4. Takeaway.com reserves the right to cancel the Loyalty Program at any time without prior notice. In case of cancellation of the Loyalty Program awarded Loyalty Points will remain valid until their expiration date.
5. Takeaway.com reserves the right to cancel or suspend a Member’s account in case of (suspected) violation of the General Terms and Conditions Consumers or these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop.
1. Takeaway.com is only liable for damages in case of its or its senior management's gross negligence or willful misconduct, howsoever arising, whether for breach, tort or otherwise.
2. For complaints about the Loyalty Shop, Takeaway.com refers to its complaints policy in the General Terms and Conditions Consumers.
3. Austrian law applies to these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop. Any disputes between Takeaway.com and the Member relating to the Loyalty Shop Program and/ or these Terms and Conditions Loyalty Shop, can only be submitted to the competent Austrian court, both by Takeaway.com and the Member.
4. The Privacy Statement is applicable to the recording of personal data.